quarta-feira, 24 de maio de 2017

Favorite Brazilian Actor ❤ #rip

One day I got shocked by something that for many was just silly... I had just figured out my favorite cartoon character had two voices. And I was so sad. Not only because it seemed like the "magic" was gone, but also because his first voice actor had died. As I tried to understand how I had failed to realize that before, I would think about the time he was alive and how my own life was back then. I was a kid, I didn't even know how to write yet, but I already did watch the movie my favorite cartoon character belongs to. That movie is Toy Story and Woody is my favorite character. ❤ He was voiced by Alexandre Lippiani here in Brazil, and after he died Marco Ribeiro replaced him, he's another great voice actor. What still upsets me, besides just the fact that Alexandre died at a young age and everything, is that no one seems to remember him! Until this day I still think I'm his only fan. There are a lot of people that really got to know him and his family, but besides that, there's just me. And I feel like it's my job to tell people "No, Woody didn't have one only voice". Even thought people don't seem to care, I still feel it's an important thing to say. It's my favorite movie, my favorite character... And since 2011, Alexandre Lippiani is my favorite Brazilian actor. ❤ So I have been doing that since I found out and will continue and the reason I'm talking about this today is that it's the 20th anniversary of Alexandre's death and I can't believe it! I know I didn't know about it in first hand (only 14 years later), but now it's being 20 years! It's kind of crazy... Means it's being almost 6 years that I found out and MORE than 20 years that Toy Story is my favorite movie. Time really shocks me sometimes... I'm still sorry for his passing, and as I always say, I always will be. Something positive that I can say is that in the past 5 years I actually met people who knew him and could, as I wanted, to know he was a really nice guy! He'll definatelly be my favorite Brazilian actor always and forever! ❤ I'll make sure he's remembered!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário