sábado, 16 de agosto de 2014

So long, Robin

For years I've dreamed about becoming a Hollywood star. For years I've been choosing my costars. Robin was one of them. And most recently I've been dreaming of working with him and Bradley Cooper on my very first movie.
By most recently I mean in the past few weeks, so you must imagine how shocking it was the announcement of Mr. Williams' death. Not only he was a great actor who filled my childhood with great movies, but also my first personal choice to work with nowadays. Knowing that I'll never make that dream come true is really disapointing. And I'd like to make my own written speech about Robin.
He was on my top 5 favorite actors until 2009 when it upset me that he had said some bad things about my country. But I had my own "Robin Williams' week" back in 2008 when I watched his movies for a week! Despite of personally offended I still apreciated Mr. Williams' works and watched them regulary. My very favorites: Mrs. Doubtfire and Jumanji, that still makes me cry everytime I watch. I've also seen Night at the Museum on cinema back in January 22nd, 2007, when I was 12. I was just getting back to like him personally again when he committed suicide. I'll never understand why, was it a personal choice of leaving everyone else behind? Or he didn't just really thought about it? Anyway, my condolence to his family, friends and fans. Remember that I've always been one too, despite of everything. Rest in Peace Mr. Williams!
And Bradley Cooper, I'll still meet you there!
Life goes on.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário