sexta-feira, 22 de agosto de 2014

My Kind of Love Stories and Stephen Hawking

You can call me weird, you can call me strange, you can call me bizarre, but I got a thing for love stories where something goes wrong for the guy. It doesn't mean I hate men or want to see them suffer. Actually, what I really love about this kind of story is when the girl does not give up their love. When she struggles to be with the guy she loves even though he's incredibly sick (or in the case of Titanic, does not stop loving him even after his death).
Not finding the exact story I've been looking for to melt, I made my own in my head, but one day, looking for something good through all the channels I have on my TV I found a movie. To be fair, since it was almost at the end, I've found a scene, an incredibly cute and lovely scene from the movie "Hawking" (that one with Benedict Cumberbatch, see? Now you know!) 
"Wait, isn't that the guy on a wheel chair that I always see on The Simpsons, and Futurama, and things about science I don't give a shit?" I thought while watching.
The movie finished just a little after the scene I loved and after watching it entirely I saw that it was more about Hawking's science than his personal life, which was what I seemed to be looking for searching things on the internet and watching documentaries and videos. But something came to save my soul! A random trailer appeared on my facebook timeline. Random stuff... They always find me and bring me joy... The movie was called The Theory of Everything and was about, guess who, Stephen Hawking!!! I immediately fell in love with it! By the trailer I could see it's just the kind of story I've been looking for! Taking off the unpleasant outcome of Stephen and Jane's life together, knowing he left her for his nurse a coulple of decades ago... I intend to ignore that sad ending obviously knowing it won't be in the film and love every single minute of it when I finally watch it in November! Until that I'm being obsessed with Stephen and everything he did (besides that part up there) or is related to him somehow, feeling like those kind of things are after me. By now I can just say he's amazing and I like him a lot! Taking off the unpleasant part, of course...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário